Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Words from LouAnn Olson

This blog is like reading through the many chapters of Shawn's life, each one with its own unique set of characters. For me, reading these entries is like visiting with a familiar friend, but I'm sure each entry is so much more than that for Joanie, Parker and Carly.
Our eclectic group of friends found each other at a time when we were all new parents trying to figure out what we'd gotten ourselves into. Shawn's big personality, easy spirit and beaming smile were something we could count on, which makes it impossible to believe we won't experience them again. He always had great stories...and a plan for a great meal to go with them. While I enjoyed my time and conversations with Shawn, I knew him best as Joanie's husband and Parker, Carly and Indi's daddy - titles I know he was so proud to hold. While we cannot imagine a new chapter without Shawn, the warmth and laughter he brought to our cast of characters will absolutely be part of us always.

No comments:

Post a Comment