Friday, December 30, 2011

Words from Kim Strong

Eight years ago - I first met Joanie and Parker. What eyes! Then I met Shawn who completed the picture. The color and twinkle - always something I will remember. Then Carly followed with her own beautiful shade - a gift she and Parker will always have from their mom and dad. Shawn's twinkle was always fun, friendly and a little mischevious (who changed my stereo station back to Margaritaville?) Like others, I will always think of his generosity and his appreciation for those around him. His patience was another quality that always amazed me. No matter the chaos - whether it be at Cumberland Road, the cabin, The Dells or Grandview - he always seemed to be enjoying the moment. A lesson for us all. Love to you Joanie, Parker and Carly - we will be thinking of you often.

No comments:

Post a Comment